tiistai 27. toukokuuta 2014

Mixed Feelings

I've now had my Nexus 5 for a couple of weeks and it has (not-that-surprisingly) turned out to be a very capable phone. However, some areas haven't worked as well as I thought they would. For example Bluetooth playback seems to have similar initialization issues and occasional stuttering I've had with my Lumias and pretty much never with the iPhone, so for the time being I've reverted my podcast listening back to the Lumia 925 as both phones have issues with Bluetooth, but with Windows Phone 8.1 the issues are faster to resolve on Lumia (at least until I get around to automating much of that recovery process on the Nexus).

There are many things I like on the Nexus, but still I'm not as enthusiastic about it as I should be given the capabilities. Something in Windows Phone is still appealing despite its obvious current shortcomings. Well, at least the Nexus gives me a nice break when WP's limitations start really getting on my nerve. Maybe in the following months we'll see which one I end up actually using.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti